This course aims to ease the language barrier and prepare international students for living, studying, working, and enjoying themselves in Poland. Participants of the course will learn the fundamentals of Polish language and culture, including how to:
- find their way around the University of Warsaw,
- buy a ticket, order a coffee or lunch,
- and deal with everyday situations by learning phrases that are necessary for social interaction.
This is a perfect opportunity to meet and connect with other students from all over the world before the start of the new academic year.
In this course, intended for students of last 4 semesters at the University of Warsaw, we offer:
- free participation
- 40 hours of Polish language at basic level (A0 and A1)
- professional and passionate teaching team
- great atmosphere in international environment
18-28 September 2023
Monday – Friday, 9 am – 1pm
The Main Campus of the University of Warsaw, 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street.(może się zmienić)
Who can apply?
- 2nd and 3rd year students of 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of long-cycle studies (Master’s degree)
- Students of second cycle studies
Registration will start on 7th of July at 12 pm in the Online Recruitment system (IRK): https://irk.uw.edu.pl/en-gb/offer/KURSY2023/programme/Polish_Course/
first round : 7th of July 12:00 – 30th of July 2023, 23:59
second round: 7th of August 12:00 – 18th of August 2023 23:59
third round: 25th 12:00 – 31st of August 2023 23:59 (third round will be open in case of non-exhaustion of the limit of slots in the previous rounds)
For more details please contact Welcome Point: email@example.com