All students of the University of Warsaw who start their studies are obliged to pass the subject of occupational health and safety, hereinafter referred to as OSH training. The above requirement results from the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 5 July 2007 on occupational safety and health in universities (Journal of Laws No. 126, item 897).
The Health and Safety Training Program includes:
1) health and safety at work,
2) elements of labor law,
3) fire protection,
4) first aid in the event of an accident.
After completing the module student:
1) knows the rules on health and safety at work,
2) knows the content of selected issues in the field of labor law,
3) knows the rules of fire protection,
4) knows the rules of first aid in the event of an accident.
Winter semester 2022/23: 7th December, 2022 – 5th of March, 2023
Summer semester 2022/23: 20th March, 2023 – 10th September, 2023
Course link: https://kampus.come.uw.edu.pl/enrol/index.php?id=6960